TUMBLR                                                                 FACEBOOK                                                            TWITTER

Thursday 17 October 2013




In my last post which was created almost 8 months ago, I said I would start doing regular blogging but as you can see that hasn't panned out very well. I wanted this blog to be like most other girls blogs, filled with hauls, beauty tips and what products they're rating, but in all honesty that isn't really me. Don't get me wrong, I love make-up and clothes and all things cute and floral but they're are thousands of other people that could tell you how to apply winged eyeliner a lot better than I can. I'm going to try and blog things that interest me. No theme, just random ramblings of things that I hope will interest you too!

Now that's said and done, this post will be dedicated to my love of Disney. I'm a huge Disney fan. One of my greatest loves in life is being able to cuddle up in bed in the dark with candles on while watching one. How could you not like Disney, The beautiful opening sequence with the famous castle, the dazzling scenery and the catchy songs, I don't understand whats not to love?!

So here it goes, my top 5 Disney animated classics:

001. The Little Mermaid


For as long as I can remember The Little Mermaid has always been my favourite, In all honesty I can't really remember why! I remember having t-shirts with Ariel on then and a Ariel doll and watching my VHS of it on repeat, it's just always been the best. I don't think I'll ever change my mind on this one, it's a flawless movie. Catchy songs, cute little sea animals and even I had a crush on the prince, is that normal? I'm sure it's fine! I'n all honesty I just want to be Ariel!!!

002. Peter Pan


I've always loved the story of Peter Pan, it's sadly beautiful. The original story can be quite dark and even the Disney version has darker elements than other Disney films. A boy who can never grow up, fairy's and mermaid's all out to kill a little girl and a blood thirsty alligator. Neverland isn't so humble and jolly as I remember it being when I first watched this movie, but I think that makes this movie even better. The sequel is also so good!! Can't help but cry when Peter reunites with Wendy as an adult.

003. Aladdin


I can shoooooooooow you the world! Who doesn't love Aladdin?! Robin Williams, magic carpet rides, catchy songs, definitely once of the best!  It's also filled with other characters from other Disney movies such as Sebastian, Pinocchio and Mufasa! 

004. Tangled



One of Disney's never movies and one of best. Everything in this movie is beautiful. Ir has the prettiest scenery I've ever seen in an animated film. For the last few days I've been listening to the soundtrack and I don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon. It's cute and quirky and it's pretty damn funny too!

005. The Lion King



I don't cry much at movies, I didn't even cry at Titanic but if you can seriously go through all of Lion King without shedding one tear you are made of stone. It's not all sad though, It's probably actually one of the funniest and saddest Disney movies they are it's a win/win movie. You get you're heart broken but then 5 minutes later Timone and Pumba appear for comic relief to stop you having a breakdown. Oh and thanks Elton John for probably the best soundtrack in any Disney film ever.

1 comment: